The Nelson's

Life is not measured by the breaths you take but by the moments that take your breath away!

Drew, Steph, & Audrey

Drew, Steph, & Audrey
Now there are Three!

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Roy Days

So...Roy Days went great! It was a long day in the hot sun but we did really well selling Hair Bows and Baby Bracelets. Audrey was such a good girl...she didn't cry once all day and was the perfect modle for us! I'm not surprised that we did well with how adorable she looks in her bows and bracelets! I still have lots of inventory so if any of you want any darling things for your baby girls let me know! I'm now getting ready for a big boutique in October!

Katie is going to be leaving for school in just a couple of weeks and we are going to miss her so bad! She is counting down the days but it is going to be so crazy not to have her here! She is taking every chance she can to tend Audrey and I know Audrey will miss her while she is gone! This weekend we are having a girls weekend making jewelry and shopping before she goes and it is going to be a blast, i'm so excited I can't wait!

No comments:

Bows

Bows
I'm making and selling these darling bows, bracelets, flowers, and headbands!

Bracelets

Bracelets
Cute, cute, cute!

More Bows!

More Bows!
All sizes, colors, and styles!

Drew & Steph

Drew & Steph
Just the 2 of Us!