The Nelson's

Life is not measured by the breaths you take but by the moments that take your breath away!

Drew, Steph, & Audrey

Drew, Steph, & Audrey
Now there are Three!

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Girls Weekend

Audrey and I had so much fun this weekend with all the girls! We went and stayed in Morgan at my Aunt CJ's parents house since they are gone on a mission...we did crafts, played games, watched movies, laughed tons, and of course we went shopping! We spent the day on Saturday in Park City shopping and got lots of great deals! It was fun to just hang out together and relax! Pictures will be coming soon!
Of course while we were doing girl things Drew kept himself busy with boy things! He went to an archry shooting course to practice for the big hunt this week! To say that he is really excited for the hunt would be an understatement!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Sounds fun! Park City is my favorite place to shop! I'm excited to see the pictures!

The Mulford Family said...

STEPH!!!!! I'm so HAPPY I found ya...we can be friends again! I miss you so much girl...we need to get together sometime. Your daughter is so adorable..Congrats!!

Bows

Bows
I'm making and selling these darling bows, bracelets, flowers, and headbands!

Bracelets

Bracelets
Cute, cute, cute!

More Bows!

More Bows!
All sizes, colors, and styles!

Drew & Steph

Drew & Steph
Just the 2 of Us!