The Nelson's

Life is not measured by the breaths you take but by the moments that take your breath away!

Drew, Steph, & Audrey

Drew, Steph, & Audrey
Now there are Three!

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Bow Hunt

We're Back! Back from a week of camping and hunting! We spent the week with Drew's family relaxing and fourwheeling while Drew and the guys hunted deer. I'd tell you where but apparently it is against hunting rules to give your spot away! Drew shot a 20 inch 3 point! We had a lot of fun just being together as a family, enjoying a little bit cooler tempatures, and of course Drew loved hunting! Back at camp while the boys were busy us girls had fun painting fingernails, putting makeup on Audrey, riding the fourwheelers, and chasing kids! Camping is great in the trailer Drew bought for us! He knows how to take care of his girls! Needless to say it was a lot of fun and you'll be able to tell by the adorable pics!

After we got back from the hunt I got my bows and baby bracelets in a boutique. It's called Shop 46 and it is on Hillfield Road by the south gate to the Base. Hopefully they will do well there!

4 comments:

The Mulford Family said...

Hey Steph,
It sounds like you had a blast other then the bee sting...you know I can honestly say the same thing happened to me at Lagoon when I was like 12...it stung the inside of my cheek..OWCH!

dave and melissa said...

ah! our husbands would have a ton of fun together. Steph i married a hunter too! anyways looks like you had fun.!

whitney holland. said...

You need to make your pictures bigger! I don't like to read I just like to see pics and I can't SEE ANY OF YOURS! hahA

Kris & Stacy said...

A friend of Kris' family owns a boutique in Pleasant View. I really dont like the bows she has for sale there, yours are much better! I could always put in a good word for you if you are interested!

Bows

Bows
I'm making and selling these darling bows, bracelets, flowers, and headbands!

Bracelets

Bracelets
Cute, cute, cute!

More Bows!

More Bows!
All sizes, colors, and styles!

Drew & Steph

Drew & Steph
Just the 2 of Us!