The Nelson's

Life is not measured by the breaths you take but by the moments that take your breath away!

Drew, Steph, & Audrey

Drew, Steph, & Audrey
Now there are Three!

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

My New Venture

So I'm making and selling hair bows, flowers, headbands, and baby bracelets! I made tons for Audrey and she has so many that I decided if I wanted to keep making them i'd have to sell them! They are perfect for babies when they are cliped on the interchangable headbands and perfect for little girls cliped in their ponytails or even just their hair! Let me know if you want any!
Bows and Flowers are $4.00 or 2 for $6.00 (unless otherwise priced) and the baby bracelets are $4.00 or 2 for $6.00.
They are fun for your girls or make a great gift!

2 comments:

dave and melissa said...

YAY! I am glad you found me. your little baby is so cute! keep in touch!

dave and melissa said...

hey steph i saw that you were trying to sell bows. have you ever heard of etsy.com? i have a friend here who sells tons of her stuff.

Bows

Bows
I'm making and selling these darling bows, bracelets, flowers, and headbands!

Bracelets

Bracelets
Cute, cute, cute!

More Bows!

More Bows!
All sizes, colors, and styles!

Drew & Steph

Drew & Steph
Just the 2 of Us!