The Nelson's

Life is not measured by the breaths you take but by the moments that take your breath away!

Drew, Steph, & Audrey

Drew, Steph, & Audrey
Now there are Three!

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Audrey's Update

We went to the doctor yesterday for Audrey's 4 month checkup and she is doing great. She weighs 11 lbs. 9 oz. and is 24 inches long! She is in the 25% in weight and the 50% in height...so she is just a little string bean! She rolled over twice for the doctor...I think she is like her mom and likes to show off because at home she will never do that on command! The doctor said that we can start feeding her baby food! I can't believe how fast she is growing up!

2 comments:

whitney holland. said...

Steph I can't believe she is that old! I miss you and would love to see you and hear all about your new venture!

dave and melissa said...

steph here is my email address email me and i can tell you more and show you my friend who sells on it.

melissapadams@yahoo.com

Bows

Bows
I'm making and selling these darling bows, bracelets, flowers, and headbands!

Bracelets

Bracelets
Cute, cute, cute!

More Bows!

More Bows!
All sizes, colors, and styles!

Drew & Steph

Drew & Steph
Just the 2 of Us!