The Nelson's

Life is not measured by the breaths you take but by the moments that take your breath away!

Drew, Steph, & Audrey

Drew, Steph, & Audrey
Now there are Three!

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Picture Update!

So...we've been really busy having fun and it's time to give you some updated pics!

Audrey is crawling all over the place these days and it is the cutest thing in the world to watch her wiggle her little butt as she gets ready to go!



Audrey loves the camera! We were just playing around taking pictures because Audrey thinks it is so much fun to pose for the camera!

Audrey is a busy, busy baby!



We went Ice Skating the other week for FHE and Lil' Audrey is a pro! She had a blast laughing and chatting the whole time!



Fun for the whole family!

4 comments:

powerhouse said...

She is so darling!!! I never thought about taking Dora ice skating. I am sure she would love it, except for the only rink in Heber is outdoors--might be a little cold on a little girl. We really need to get together.

whitney holland. said...

So sweet that she is already ice skating! Watch out OLYMPICS here she comes! Thanks for your sweet comment! Hey if it's a boy they can still be best friends!

Anonymous said...

boy is she a doll!

Little Extras Shop said...

Nina ~
If you read this again I am having problems posting on your blog! I think you changed it and I can't figure out how to post a comment! Let me know how to do it! Oh, and I got my friend list like that by going into Layout and clicking on my friend list and there is an option to have it show like that. Good Luck!

Bows

Bows
I'm making and selling these darling bows, bracelets, flowers, and headbands!

Bracelets

Bracelets
Cute, cute, cute!

More Bows!

More Bows!
All sizes, colors, and styles!

Drew & Steph

Drew & Steph
Just the 2 of Us!