The Nelson's

Life is not measured by the breaths you take but by the moments that take your breath away!

Drew, Steph, & Audrey

Drew, Steph, & Audrey
Now there are Three!

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

THE OTHER JUDGES COMMENTS...

Ok...it's time for another American Idol run down!

So...WAY TO GO DANNY! All I can say is WOW he really nailed it! But, hey, I really wouldn't have expected less since I have been a fan since the beginning! Brent Keith really surprised me! We haven't seen him really in any of the prior shows this season but I thought he did really good. Unlike the judges, I am a country fan so I liked his song choice and he was right "Country fans won't forget it!" Also unlike the judges, I thought that Casey Carlson's preformance was cute. She really showed her personality and I thought she did well. I am a big Ann Marie fan but she could have done better last night. I agreed with the judges, for once, when they said she just didn't show off her voice enough! But of course, I still voted for her because I know she can do better! Michael really showed off his personality and I just continue to love how down to earth he is! I thought he did awesome! So those were my favorites! After the show I ran hot bath water and took a nice bubble bath while I voted for an hour!
Maybe you are wondering what I might say about my least favorite contestant...Tatiana. Well, she was much less annoying last night as she was very subdued and I unlike the judges liked that much better but I still don't like her! She was all over the place on her song and as far as I am concerned she just isn't good! If she makes it through I will know the show is rigged and I will cry!

2 comments:

Shaylee said...

You are such a crack up! I love that you took a bath while you voted...love it!

Anonymous said...

you do crack me up too!

Bows

Bows
I'm making and selling these darling bows, bracelets, flowers, and headbands!

Bracelets

Bracelets
Cute, cute, cute!

More Bows!

More Bows!
All sizes, colors, and styles!

Drew & Steph

Drew & Steph
Just the 2 of Us!