The Nelson's

Life is not measured by the breaths you take but by the moments that take your breath away!

Drew, Steph, & Audrey

Drew, Steph, & Audrey
Now there are Three!

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!

My wonderful husband never ceases to amaze me! He is just so sweet! For valentines he surprised me with a dozen red roses (which is amazing all in itself because he doesn't buy flowers), chocolates, and the sweetest note from Audrey and him telling me how much they love me! It was just so cute...he even wrote Audrey's part as if she was writting it to me! Then he got a babysitter and took me out for a romantic date! I did the 14 days of Valentines for him giving him a different fishing lure everyday with a note that told him why "Out of all the fish in the sea" I was so glad he picked me! I must admit, I came up with some pretty good ones!

Since Audrey was our little valentine she got a little spoiled as well, but I just couldn't help it! We gave her a pink teddy bear, some darling little books, and of course her first purse! She was so excited when we took her in the front room on Saturday morning and she saw her new toys, she just squilled with delight and practically jumped out of my arms to get them! Then she made me so proud...she took the purse and put it right on her shoulder! I could have cried I was so proud that she knew exactly what to do with it! Ya...I'm sure some of you are really laughing right now that I would be so excited about something like that but hey, are you really surprised?! It was the cutest thing ever! Now she just takes it around the house with her!

Here are some pictures...



As you can see it was just a really good Valentine's! I really learned this year that Valentine's isn't just about romantic love but celebrating every kind of love that we have in our lives! Experiencing this Valentines Day with Audrey opened my eyes to that, so what I used to think was just a lovers holiday has turned into a holiday to share my love with all those that are special to me! Don't get me wrong...the romantic part was wonderful...now I just have more reasons to celebrate!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you are such a great wife! coming up with giving drew fishing lures is such a cute idea. i love what you had to say about valentines day..... so true & children do just make everything in life sweeter!

Bows

Bows
I'm making and selling these darling bows, bracelets, flowers, and headbands!

Bracelets

Bracelets
Cute, cute, cute!

More Bows!

More Bows!
All sizes, colors, and styles!

Drew & Steph

Drew & Steph
Just the 2 of Us!