The Nelson's

Life is not measured by the breaths you take but by the moments that take your breath away!

Drew, Steph, & Audrey

Drew, Steph, & Audrey
Now there are Three!

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Disappointed!

Ok all you American Idol fans...here's my run down of last night...

It started as a regular Wednesday night for me...snuggled up on the love sac pretending that i'm the judge on American Idol, but it ended with me wanting to shake the judges! What were they thinking?! I seriously can't believe that they would put Tatiana through! It makes me so mad! She can't sing and she is the most annoying person ever! And what about Jamar! He is amazing and they sent him home! I thought that this competition was supposed to be about talent!
Oh well, I guess since I can't change it I will just keep cheering for my favorites that are still there...and sending in lots of votes next week! Go Danny, Ann Marie, Michael, and Lil! If any of you vote for Tatiana I will really have to hurt you, she better be the first one voted off!

4 comments:

Jennica and Mitch said...

I agree! She makes me want to throw things at my TV. haha

Manette said...

Please always post your thoughts on American Idol and I will always respond. I'm OBSESSED with that show. And I agree completely with everything you said. Tatiana???!!! And I also hate Nathanial and Nick/Norman. They have put some real weirdies in the mix this year. So far my favorite is Danny. And I'm hoping they pick Jamar for the Wild Card. My hopeful thought is that they didn't pick him now to create drama and then they'll bring him back.

Manette said...

This just in:

On Wednesday’s episode of American Idol, Paula Abdul — and the rest of the judges — told tearful contestant Joanna Pacitti (pictured left) that she deserved another chance at stardom, sending her to the next round of the competition. But by Thursday morning, Joanna had been disqualified and replaced by Felicia Barton.

“It has been determined that Joanna Pacitti is ineligible to continue in the competition,” FOX said in a statement released Wednesday night. “American Idol contestant Felicia Barton has replaced Ms. Pacitti as part of the Top 36.”

Idol Internet sites have been buzzing about Joanna’s eligibility since she auditioned in Louisville, Ky. The singer has had previous record deals, including one with A&M Records, which released the single “Let It Slide,” and with Geffen, which released a full album entitled This Crazy Life. There has also been chatter online about her forgetting the lyrics during Hollywood week (a no-no, according to Simon Cowell) and a private relationship with executives of 19 Management, one of the companies that oversees the show.

Felicia, 26, who also auditioned in Kentucky, lives in Virgina Beach with her husband and her son.

Taylor Family said...

Hey Stephanie this is Nikki (Dopp) Taylor. I just saw your blog on Macey's and thought I would say hi. Your little girl is so cute. I totally agree with the american idol thing. Can't stand that girl.

Bows

Bows
I'm making and selling these darling bows, bracelets, flowers, and headbands!

Bracelets

Bracelets
Cute, cute, cute!

More Bows!

More Bows!
All sizes, colors, and styles!

Drew & Steph

Drew & Steph
Just the 2 of Us!