The Nelson's

Life is not measured by the breaths you take but by the moments that take your breath away!

Drew, Steph, & Audrey

Drew, Steph, & Audrey
Now there are Three!

Monday, July 28, 2008

Weekend Fun

Yeah! Drew is almost done with summer semester! He had some major homework over the weekend but got it done and now he only has his final to take! I know he will be excited to have it over with just in time to start a new semester! While he has been busy with homework I've been busy making bows for this weekends big event...my sister-in-law and I are selling bows and baby bracelets at Roy Days on Saturday!
We had lots of fun at the Raptor's game with all of my family! They won...wahoo! Katie and her friends entertained us as they asked out all the players during warmups! Then we had fun getting together with all of my Dad's side of the family on Sunday for a farewell dinner for my cousin Curtis and his family. It is so fun to get together and see everyone!
Audrey held her bottle by herself for the first time and it was darling...those tiny little hands don't even get all the way around the bottle!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Audrey is so cute! I wish we could have talked more yesterday, good thing we have these blogs to keep in touch on eh?! We are addicted!!!!

Parade of Purses said...

We were having a lot of fun at the Raptors game not gonna lie, #9's butt was way out there, i loved it!!!! I am going to miss you guys so please keep me updated!!! Audie girl i love you to death!

Bows

Bows
I'm making and selling these darling bows, bracelets, flowers, and headbands!

Bracelets

Bracelets
Cute, cute, cute!

More Bows!

More Bows!
All sizes, colors, and styles!

Drew & Steph

Drew & Steph
Just the 2 of Us!