The Nelson's

Life is not measured by the breaths you take but by the moments that take your breath away!

Drew, Steph, & Audrey

Drew, Steph, & Audrey
Now there are Three!

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Summer

We just bought a new camping trailor...cuz' I told Drew that was the only way we were going camping with a new baby...so we have been having fun camping and making memories as a family!

We've been to Otter Creek, East Canyon Resort, and Hoop Lake. Drew is teaching me how to fish and I even got my first fishing license...but don't you worry I only agreed to get one if he knew that there was no way I would ever touch a fish, so he takes care of that part. We've also been enjoying Baseball, watching the Raptors and Drew's Softball team!

Obviously Audrey is learning all about camping and sports but of course I am also teaching her all about shopping! She loves walks around the mall and we all know how much I love that too! And she is quite the girlie girl...you won't see her without her hairbows and bracelets, she even has her first doll (even if she doesn't have a clue what it is yet)!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Yay! I love when people have blogs. Ours is
http://newbolds3.blogspot.com/

Genevieve said...

how fun to find your blog through ryan and melissas! our blog is set to private but email me at curtisblogs@gmail.com and i'll send you an invite. audrey sure is cute!! :)

Bows

Bows
I'm making and selling these darling bows, bracelets, flowers, and headbands!

Bracelets

Bracelets
Cute, cute, cute!

More Bows!

More Bows!
All sizes, colors, and styles!

Drew & Steph

Drew & Steph
Just the 2 of Us!