The Nelson's

Life is not measured by the breaths you take but by the moments that take your breath away!

Drew, Steph, & Audrey

Drew, Steph, & Audrey
Now there are Three!

Friday, January 16, 2009

Pictures!




Audrey and I celebrating New Years! She had a darling sparkly halo and necklace thanks to my cousin Mady and she had a very fun time. We went to my Grandma's house and played games with my family all night. There was lots of good food and fun, it was a great way to end last year and begin this year!




This is a pic from our Anniversary that kind of shows my new beautiful necklace. This is right after he gave it to me and put in on me, we took the picture ourselves (i'm sure you can tell).


Drew and I enjoying our walk around the Temple Square and down memory lane. It was such a beautiful night and Drew made it so romatic!

1 comment:

Becki R said...

I am so glad you found me!! I haven´t heard or seen you since the MTC! It looks like things are oh so good for you guys, and Audrey is a doll!

Bows

Bows
I'm making and selling these darling bows, bracelets, flowers, and headbands!

Bracelets

Bracelets
Cute, cute, cute!

More Bows!

More Bows!
All sizes, colors, and styles!

Drew & Steph

Drew & Steph
Just the 2 of Us!