The Nelson's

Life is not measured by the breaths you take but by the moments that take your breath away!

Drew, Steph, & Audrey

Drew, Steph, & Audrey
Now there are Three!

Thursday, January 15, 2009

2nd Anniversary!

Wow! Two whole years! On one hand I can't believe how fast the time goes but then on the other hand I feel like we have been together forever! Drew and I celebrated our 2 year anniversary on the 12th and Drew really spoiled me! Drew planned the night out for us and even got a babysitter without me knowing! He took me to Salt Lake to walk around Temple Square since we were married in the Salt Lake Temple. We walked through the grounds and the visitors center and then he stopped us to sit on a couch with a beautiful view of the Temple in the South Visitors Center. After a minute of just admiring the temple he said that he wanted to give me something that really meant something for our anniversary and pulled out a jewelry box! You can imagine my shock since he swore he wouldn't give me anymore jewelry after my wedding ring because I have so much! He said 2 years ago he gave me his heart and he would do it all over again and gave me the little box with a beautiful heart necklace with pink stones (I will post pictures soon)! Of course I cried! It was really gushy but I loved every minute of it! He is just so sweet! Much more sentimental then I am since I got him camo seat covers for his truck! Oh well, I think he was as happy with those as I was with the beautiful necklace he got me! Then we were going to go out to dinner at the Macaroni Grill for old time sake but when we got there we found out that it has gone out of business, how sad! So we headed over to the Gateway and enjoyed a nice dinner together, got a movie and headed home to cuddle up on the Lovesac and watch it. It was a wonderful night and an incredible way to start our 3rd year together!

3 comments:

whitney holland. said...

WOW, what a sweeth husband. I am totally impressed! Way to go Drew! Hey Steph, I am doing eyelash extensions if you are interested let me know!!

Jason, Kiersten, Jace, and Livi Bree said...

Happy Anniversary! I can't believe it has been two years. Crazy!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY to my two favorite people in Utah! I'm sorry I totally forgot about it, I will mark it on my calendar and next year I'll send a card. I'm very proud of Drew- getting you something so beautiful and so you. He is a sweetheart! Sounds like you had an amazing, memorable night and I may just have to drop some hints that I want a night like that too come October.

Bows

Bows
I'm making and selling these darling bows, bracelets, flowers, and headbands!

Bracelets

Bracelets
Cute, cute, cute!

More Bows!

More Bows!
All sizes, colors, and styles!

Drew & Steph

Drew & Steph
Just the 2 of Us!