The Nelson's

Life is not measured by the breaths you take but by the moments that take your breath away!

Drew, Steph, & Audrey

Drew, Steph, & Audrey
Now there are Three!

Friday, January 9, 2009

Jewelry...Already!

Audrey and I went to a Lia Sophia party last night and Audrey didn't let me down! She is already in love with jewelry...definately her mom's girl! She just layed and looked at the magizine making adorable sighs and then when we went to look at the jewlry table she just got so excited pointing and squilling with a huge smile on her face! I was so proud!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

She was so cute last night, I am glad you guys came! Let me know if your sister-in-law wants to order!

Unknown said...

Hey, Steph
I ran across your blog from Kelsie's. Your lil family is adorable....it's always nice to see some from the past.
Macey Tietjens

Anonymous said...

i love her more and more everytime i hear something new about her. i am so happy you got to have a girl and i hope my sister tria will be so lucky!

Bows

Bows
I'm making and selling these darling bows, bracelets, flowers, and headbands!

Bracelets

Bracelets
Cute, cute, cute!

More Bows!

More Bows!
All sizes, colors, and styles!

Drew & Steph

Drew & Steph
Just the 2 of Us!