The Nelson's

Life is not measured by the breaths you take but by the moments that take your breath away!

Drew, Steph, & Audrey

Drew, Steph, & Audrey
Now there are Three!

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Winning Streak!

SUU won again today for second win in a row and their third win this season! Austin did awesome with 5 tackles, 2 1/2 tackles for losses, and a Quarterback sack! Final score was 14 to 7! It rained the whole game but being soaked was worth watching such a great game! Audrey was such a good sport and the best ball game baby...all decked out in her SUU clothes she didn't even fuss, just cheered for Austin and slept! Back at the hotel we are having a bunch of fun with the whole family since we don't get to be all together very often!

4 comments:

Parade of Purses said...

I love you Sister :) I was so happy that drew, audrey and you got to come and hang out with us! Your amazing and i am glad that your my sister :) I Love you a ton!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey your page is Beautiful! No fair, I don't remember seeing that background and I LOVE IT! Lucky- lucky!

Melissa said...

It was fun to see you on Saturday-did you notice in the blessing pictures of my niece, Katee, that she was wearing one of your bracelets, it looked so cute!

~AliSa~ said...

Hey Stephanie Katie gave me your blog address and I am so happy to find you on here. Your little girl is adorable. You have such a cute little family!

Bows

Bows
I'm making and selling these darling bows, bracelets, flowers, and headbands!

Bracelets

Bracelets
Cute, cute, cute!

More Bows!

More Bows!
All sizes, colors, and styles!

Drew & Steph

Drew & Steph
Just the 2 of Us!