The Nelson's

Life is not measured by the breaths you take but by the moments that take your breath away!

Drew, Steph, & Audrey

Drew, Steph, & Audrey
Now there are Three!

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Scraps of Simplicity

I am part of a way fun boutique that is coming up so I just wanted to let you all know! It is called Scraps of Simplicity and it happens every April and October. There will be lots of darling stuff, prizes, and sales so come if you can!

Saturday October 11, 2008
11am to 3pm
Old School Body Shop 1571 S. 1900 W., West Haven

I will be there all day so come see me and have fun shopping!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey I'm so excited we can now be blog friends too! Your crafts are beautiful and check out the little icon in the left hand corner of my blog. You can go into there and make your page pretty. Your wallpaper is not doing your colorful self any justice! Love you guys! Audry is getting so big she's adorable in her acessories!

Melissa said...

Sounds fun, I think I will have to come with my mom and sisters and check it out, we love boutiques, and my sister has a brand new baby girl so she will have to check out your booth!

Bows

Bows
I'm making and selling these darling bows, bracelets, flowers, and headbands!

Bracelets

Bracelets
Cute, cute, cute!

More Bows!

More Bows!
All sizes, colors, and styles!

Drew & Steph

Drew & Steph
Just the 2 of Us!