The Nelson's

Life is not measured by the breaths you take but by the moments that take your breath away!

Drew, Steph, & Audrey

Drew, Steph, & Audrey
Now there are Three!

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Catching up...




I haven't had much spare time for blogging lately so we have some catching up to do...




Of course Drew has been Mountain Lion hunting every Saturday because it's winter. Don't worry, he hasn't killed one! They just go let the dogs chase them and tree them so they can take pictures. It's apparently and adrenalain rush to play with danger! Whatever makes him happy!




Audrey loves pizza! And everything you you give her except milk! She is almost 1 so we have been introducing the wonderful world of food to her, she loves everything and despite her looks doesn't ever want to stop eating unless you give her some milk! She spits it out and gives the funniest look I have ever seen, like she can't believe I would even try to give her something so gross! If any of you have any ideas about how to get her to drink it I would love to try them out, we seriously feel like we have tried everything!




Happy St. Patrick's Day! We celebrated by going to Layton City's Family Recreation Night at the Library. We meet the Lepercans, played games, and listened to story time. Of course my dad was a lepercan, as you can see! Audrey had a lot of fun!




As most of you know I am a craft-a-holic! This is my newest creation! A onesie all dolled up with a flower that buttons on so it is interchangeable! Audrey is my little model and this was her St. Patrick's Day outfit. I have gotten involved with craft fairs so I have to come up with new cute ideas all the time. I am selling these, each shirt comes with two flowers for a different look each time they are worn! I also have hair bows that match sold seperately. I am going to be making a blog for all my crafts soon so stay tuned if you are interested!




She is such a good sport! She hangs out with my manning the booth at the craft fairs and models all the cute stuff we are selling! She waves and says hi to all the people...and people just flock to see her! Here she is all sprawled out napping after a long day at the craft fair...looking just like the little princess she is!


So this picture is giving me fits, sorry it is turned wrong! Aunt Barbara spoiled her and made her this adorable princess dress! She looked darling and was acting so cute in it!

5 comments:

Genevieve said...

so i had a friend whose son won't drink milk either and i guess what she was told to do and is working for her is to mix part milk and part orange juice together. it sounds gross but she compared it to an orange julius and i guess her son now drinks his milk no problem. and she is gradually mixing more milk and less oj until it is just straight milk. she is sure cute!

Camille {Sugar Baby Boutique} said...

oh my gosh she is so adorable! i LOVE those little onesies and headbands...so cute!

Anonymous said...

how bout vanilla soy milk it's sweet and i like it. anyways she's a doll and hopefully i'll get to meet her soon!

SLC said...

Ok, finally set a blog up. I just barely did it so don't judge! haha Just wanted to get a couple pics up for you to see. Miss you!
Suz

The Mulford Family said...

Beautiful little baby!! she is getting so big Steph..I think she looks like you.

Bows

Bows
I'm making and selling these darling bows, bracelets, flowers, and headbands!

Bracelets

Bracelets
Cute, cute, cute!

More Bows!

More Bows!
All sizes, colors, and styles!

Drew & Steph

Drew & Steph
Just the 2 of Us!